FRIENDS OF FAIRFORD & LECHLADE COMMUNITIES
COVID-19 COMMUNITY FUNDING SUPPORT
We are contacting as many organisations as possible within Fairford, Lechlade and the surrounding villages to advise that we have funds available to provide financial support to those affected by Covid-19.
A fund has been established to provide financial support to local organisations, charities, volunteer groups, families and individuals who have been impacted by Covid-19. It is available to these groups and individuals who are within our area of operations; that is Fairford, Lechlade and the surrounding villages.
The fund has been established due to the enormous generosity of The Lakes By Yoo Company and the residents at The Lakes By Yoo development. They have asked Friends of Fairford & Lechlade Communities, your local charity, to manage the fund for the community.
Application forms for funding can be downloaded from our website www.friendsoffairford.org.uk or obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications can only be made for support funding in relation to the Covid-19 crisis including:
1. Expenditure on short-term needs for example:
- · Costs/expenses incurred in assisting vulnerable people and families obtaining essential supplies.
- · Expenses for volunteer groups, community organisations, local charities who are providing help to the community.
- · Funding to assist families/individuals who have suffered a sudden loss of income creating financial hardship due to Covid-19
- 2. Support funding over the medium term to local organisations and charities who have lost their income streams because of Covid-19 and need some funding to maintain or re-establish their services within the community.